MRCI WorkSource Chaska provides customized service options that allows the individual to design a program that is best suited to his or her unique needs and desires.
- Community Based Employment including small work crews with an MRCI supervisor on site, supported employment, and individual placement
- Center-Based Employment including light assembly and packaging, janitorial, clerical, and warehouse work.
- Community Involvement based on individual interest
- Day Services for individuals with higher medical needs
- Autism Specific Programming
- MAPS: career readiness training
- Venture: client-driven, community focused recreation and leisure program
- Transitional services for students ages 18-21
- Transportation Coordination